- Fun English - great.... we learn English at graveyard.

In the first time, I think learns English is so boring and difficult because I understand just a bit of English. When I was at junior till senior high school I feel I just little understand, In the back of my mind English is so complicated, the letter and pronunciation is different, and I must understand what the speaker says.
But now I really like and exited to learn English, someone motivated me to learn English hard, He is my teacher, even he can’t speak English and Indonesian, he has knew English and Indonesian just a bit because he is an Egyptian, He is my Arabic teacher. He said “you must know Arabic properly but in this time we’re in the third wave of revolution, you have to learn English to open your mind, the science and news are with English, don’t be fool of English !” I have been motivated because my teacher motivated students every time if he has got a class with us.
I struggle to improve my English by myself, I go to pare, Kediri. It’s a famous place to learn English, there are many place of course and cheaper too, I found better way to learn English. At pare so many people have spirit to improve their English; the place is so lonely in the remote village. The way I do like is speaking class; we make fun in our class.
I like the tutor I love the method, in the class we must speak, I don’t know how to speak English as well, but the first we don’t care about any mistakes, just speak then our tutor correct my mistakes I made.
When I study in pare, my class is movable class, we can study everywhere, in fact, once time we study English at the graveyard, great. We talk everything around us, we discuss, we make debate about everything we like, yes everything with English.
In pare I just spent one month, but I’ve got much experience, I love English although I still make trouble, so I want to share my experience to other people, make our study of English more fun, we can do it, even we learn English by ourselves, there so many podcast I the internet so many groups of English learners. Keep our chin up !!.
So I can continue my study with my friend in facebook, forum and other place in the internet and it’s great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Membuat Cincau Hijau Sendiri :)

Pengalaman membuat SIM di Polres Tangerang

mudahnya Posting lewat e-mail